About Framework Financial
Framework financial is an Investment Intermediary company in business since 1990. The types of financial services that we offer range from, financial planning, protection & risk review, investment planning and retirement planning in Dublin and further afield in Ireland.
Choosing a Financial Advisor? 5 things you should ask:
1. Specifically, what service are you offering or providing to me?
2. What is the cost of that service? If you are getting paid via a commission from a financial institution, and not a direct payment from me, what fee are you getting and how does that impact my pension or investment through initial and on-going charges?
3. Are you offering independent advice, or are you a tied agent?
4. Outline your approach and processes in providing me with high quality advice. (Quick checklist: a high quality financial planner should be able to discuss how they assess your current financial situation and future financial needs; how they determine the level of risk and return you require; how they choose financial products [pensions, investments, savings, life cover] to meet those levels of risk/return and how they act to maintain the correct strategies to meet your goals).
5. Ask about qualifications, client case studies and client testimonials. If you would like to know more, please visit our website www.fwf.ie or contact us on call.
Joe McGuinness & Co Ltd trading as Framework Financial is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.